2008-05-19

We are preparing a report from JavaOne 2008, but ...

Hey,
We are in the process of preparing a kind of report from the JavaOne 2008 conference. Well, it seemingly takes longer than expected as since arriving home things have wound up and I also found myself in a rock band. Yes, picked up playing again after more than 15 years ..!. as I haven't played music for such a long time, I hope the other guys will bear with me for a couple of initial weeks - they are truly professionals, i.e. they not only play their instruments, and sing, very well, they can - in contrast to myself - also pick out chords, notes, rhythm, etc. just by listening on recorded music.

There will be presentations from JavaOne and a summary will appear here, eventually. Meanwhile, check out this guy!

No comments: